A craft design studio specializing in user interfaces for applications
We work with clients to develop an experience their users will love. This means we do visual design, as well as front-end development. Our clients range from single-founder startups to large corporations. The common thread? We make every effort to work with clients who are passionate about their users.
Art + Athletic = Artletic
Communication fitness through design. It’s our philosophy.
The way we see it, design solutions should be comprised of two parts:
- Art; having sound aesthetics and communicating smart ideas
- Athletic; possessing strength, finesse, and endurance
We strive to merge these two concepts while crafting hard-working design solutions that communicate ideas with visual acuity and intuitiveness.
Clients recommend us for the quality of our work, a good mid-western work ethic, and our ability to think big picture. That being said, it's always nice to know what tangible hard skills a partner has.
What we do:
- User experience design
- Graphic/visual design
- Responsive design & development
- Mobile (iOS, Android, web) design
- Standards based development (HTML5, CSS3)
What we DON'T do:
- Back-end development
- Native iOS or Android app development
(though we've likely worked with people who do)
An ideal project for us involves:
- Strategy and planning with a client
- User experience & feature examination
- Visual design
- Front-end development & interaction design
- Collaboration with a back-end development team
- Testing & revising as necessary
(not necessarily in that order)